Image

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm tired.

I'd like to go home, crawl under the covers, and just sleep forever. Partially it's this ridiculous weather. Partially it's that I'm still sick (though so far better than yesterday). Partially it's that I'm sick...of my job.

Mostly it's just that at this point in time, right now, life is just too much.

I'll live; I always do. But there's just too much on my head right now, and all the prioritizing in the world won't fix that.

This morning, my car broke down in the parking garage at work. It's likely either the battery or the starter. I dearly hope it's the battery. And I dearly hope it works at least till I get home after class tonight. Needs to last me a few more back-and-forths before then.

God willing, this is the bottom of the barrel and I can get a break after this. I really need things to start looking up for me, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom, and Mary Magdalene.

I'm not a mad bible thumper--Sophia, however, is my inspiration and always in my heart