Image

Blog Archive

Friday, December 11, 2009

Well, I'm Back to October

What I mean is, I feel the same way now that I felt after the mid-term. I hope it was actually as easy as it seemed and I didn't miss something.

I feel pretty good about it; we'll see what happens in the end.

Now I just wait for the grade to come down for that presentation.

So what's on the stress-agenda for today? We have someone from the gas company coming to do a "safety inspection" of our gas meter. I am praying very hard that it goes without incident. The last thing I need is for them to have to replace the meter, then go to re-light our pilot lights and subsequently find a problem in our gas lines that requires red-tagging. In December. When temperatures are in the teens.

Wish me luck, folks; I'm not out of the woods yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom, and Mary Magdalene.

I'm not a mad bible thumper--Sophia, however, is my inspiration and always in my heart