Image

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blogger introduces mobile settings!

If any of my followers out there keep regular blogs, you might think about visiting Blogger in Draft, which has a small host of new features for your blog. These are all in beta right now, but all of them seem to work very well. My favorite is the mobile setting--if you go into your "settings" option in your dashboard from the draft dashboard, you'll see a tab for mobile & e-mail. Selecting this tab will enable you to set your blog so that whenever it is accessed from a mobile device--phone, tablet, Nook, what-have-you, it will automatically format for reading on that device. I've done it for all three of my blogs and I love the feature.

I don't use the e-mail feature, but you can also set a "secret" e-mail address that will allow you to literally post blogs via e-mail. I haven't finished exploring the other new features yet, but so far I'm digging it. I recommend checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom, and Mary Magdalene.

I'm not a mad bible thumper--Sophia, however, is my inspiration and always in my heart