Image

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Something is "off" today...

I'm not sure what it is. But something today is not right. I can feel it in my gut. I'm not sure if something good or something bad is going to happen, but I think something's coming on the horizon.

It could just be one of those days where you just don't want to be doing the daily grind, I suppose. One of those days where it would be nice to just be sitting in a cafe with a cuppa and a book or word processor at my side. Maybe in the smoking room with my pipe. I don't know. I feel nervous and anxious today. Am I missing something? Was I supposed to do something that I forgot? Is something going to blow up in my face today?

...I got distracted and completely lost track of this blog, so I'm going to sign off now. Here's to hoping it's something good today, not something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom, and Mary Magdalene.

I'm not a mad bible thumper--Sophia, however, is my inspiration and always in my heart